Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Facebook

admin

Paige
Staff member
OK, all...cynthia king and I have decided to merge savannah cat chat and savannah cat enthusiasts because the two groups are so similar and there is no need for both...I will be dissolving the savannah cat chat FB group in the next few days and will rename savannah cat enthusiasts to savannah cat chat...is anyone strongly opposed to this?

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
I think quite a few members have Facebook pages groups or just themselves. I would love to have a place here to list that info if someone wanted to. You have to be so specific when searching on Facebook I feel like I am missing quite a few people. I accidently found Trish's page, and got to see tiny baby pictures because I did! Just a thought, seems the breeders I have found have much more current info on Facebook than their web sites.
OK, here's mine. http://www.facebook.com/CahabaCatsSavannahs

A

americansafaricattery

FB does seem to be the thing these days. I love this site tho. There is more information and assistance on here than on FB. This seems to be more personal and secure. (I feel.) I also have a FB account and have more info on it but this is the place I turn to when I need help or suggestions. :) TYVM... Savannah Cat Chat. My FB link is https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSafariSavannahs I just had to do it.. ;) Seriously tho, I do appreciate you guys.. XOXOXO