Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Farewell to a faithful old friend

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Simi was a kitten from the very first litter born as Jasirisana. In the beginning he had significant health problems which took several months to work through, but as an adult he was always a happy and healthy boy. His health has been declining over the past few weeks and this evening he passed away peacefully in his sleep. He will be missed - my constant shadow and companion.

website pics Simi.jpg Simi at the show 02.JPG Simi at the show 05.JPG Simi at the show 06.JPG Simi playing 04.JPG

admin

Paige
Staff member
I'm so sorry, Patti! He was a gorgeous boy and looks so happy...RIP Simi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Simi was a handsome lad. I am so sorry for your loss Patti. Be comforted that he passed peacefully in your loving home.

Connie P.

Savannah Super Cat
Simi was a kitten from the very first litter born as Jasirisana. In the beginning he had significant health problems which took several months to work through, but as an adult he was always a happy and healthy boy. His health has been declining over the past few weeks and this evening he passed away peacefully in his sleep. He will be missed - my constant shadow and companion.

View attachment 22215 View attachment 22216 View attachment 22217 View attachment 22218 View attachment 22219

I am so very sorry. He is beautiful. I also am glad he had such a peaceful passing. How old was he?

Stephanie L

Savannah Super Cat
Patti, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Simi. He was a handsome boy!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
So so sorry to hear this . I can’t imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry.