1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Favorite colors

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay, so list your three favorite colors and/or patterns! Nonstandard colors are totally welcome :)

2. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Brown marble tabby, brown spotted tabby and colorpoint (snow).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Oh colors of Savannahs? I was thinking... green, purple, blue before I realized! LOL! I love a lovely clear BST especially with a black nose ... but since having two melanistics I'm very fond of black now too :) And then I want a snow kitten badly but it's not happened here yet...

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Cool BST, Golden BST, BTT, and Black Grizzled ;)

5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Moderator, Clos du Chat Savannah Cats Staff Member

Golden BST, cool BST, brown marbled tabbies!

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Smoke. And Margitta posted a pic of a cinnamon smoke that I thought was really cool.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Moderator, Clos du Chat Savannah Cats Staff Member

I didn't see the pic of the cinnamon smoke...where was it posted?

8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I missed it too!

Okay, funny because I don't have one- a very golden BST with black-black nose.

Blues- I find them sooo adorable!

Very typey mels.

9. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

BST i right up there, the more serval-yellow based the better, but what we get is on the brownish side, then marble and finally: SNOW! and we have a litter with four! and another with carriers.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

The next time I get a non standard color, I am going to be very tempted (if its F4 - F7) to show it as a HHP, I did this twice before, ended up with a Regional Winner once (HHPK) and a Double Grand Master in two shows once. I haven't had a snow since my first litter of Savannahs, if I get another, I am keeping it, even my poor husband (Mr. We Have Too Many Cats) agrees to keep a snow if we get another.

• Like Like x 2