1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Fazio's Cat Jewelry

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Trish Allearz, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

http://www.fazioscatjewelry.com/

Fazio's was created and is ran by a wonderful Savannah friend, Kay Fazio. She actually owns one of my F1's brothers- Judah- and she is extremely talented. If you want a custom piece created- Kay is your go-to-girl for the job!

I own multiple pieces of her jewelry. LOVE IT!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Kay can also customize just about any piece of jewelry to your specifications - she is a very talented lady!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Kay's pieces are wonderful! I just love my Savannah charm and wear it all the time :) The detailing is exquisite; I agree Kay is super talented !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I wore my Savannah necklace and earrings this past weekend and got so many compliments on it...I love them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kay Fazio

Kay Fazio Savannah Super Cat

Wow, You are all so very kind. I'm honored that each of you would choose to wear my designs. I feel it's impossible to do our beautiful cats justice, but it's so fun to try.
    :-o Thank you!

Kay Fazio

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Oh forgot to also mention that Tammie to the show with her special three-legged Meisha pendant too... so special!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kay Fazio

Oh I didn't know Tammie would be there too. I feel like I know Meisha after studying her photos for a couple weeks. She is a little doll. I wish I could meet her in person....Someday. Yes Brigitte, very special girl indeed!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

I have been gawking at the savannah and serval pendants since before Christmas!!

9. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

Kay, I was wondering if you could possibly make a set of these for me? For some reason I can't seem to find any online except from other countries that won't ship to the US...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326235681.257375.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kay Fazio

Thank you....The Sv and Bengals are the only breeds that I offer in three sizes. I guess you could say I am a bite partial to my babies. ;)

Yes, that is something I could make for you. Is it an earring or an ear cuff? Whatever it is, it is very cute how it comes together. I can also make it your specific cat or a specific breed, if you'd like. I have thought about doing a ring with this same idea.

Feel free to message me private and give me the details of what you would like and I can give you an estimate. If you have other photos or a website that would help too. It usually takes about 6 weeks for a custom piece like this.