1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Feeling Lucky!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am going to introduce my new girl- she isn't here yet, but I am just feeling bubbly and lucky about it today and wanted to share...

This will be Kirembo Hatma of Allearz aka Hattie :) These are Brigitte's pics since this is her baby girl, but she's going to be MY trouble maker in a bit! The pic of her fat tummy was the one I fell in love with- how can you deny melanistic love after seeing that pic???

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww...she is adorable, Trish!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Congrats Trish! she is a cutie!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Lucky you for sure, Trish! Hattie is gorgeous :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

She's beautiful. Love the ear tip tufties. And brilliant marketing on Brigitte's part. Who could resist that belly?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Psssht- all B did was post pics of adorable Hattie and I found myself having to inquire! And ya know when you see adorable SVs day in and day out (on the lists, on the forum, in person)- it does get a bit easier NOT to inquire on every cute baby! But no, I want a mel girl, I want a healthy well socialized mel girl, I want a kitten that fits the SV standard, and Hattie is drop dead gorgeous. B is about as conscientious a breeder as you could ever ask for- I cannot imagine her being more so- so inquiring wasn't too hard ;)

7. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

She is beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  8. seacoast

seacoast Savannah Super Cat

oh you are lucky I remember seeing that pic and wanting to kiss that belly ..congrats

• Like Like x 1
  9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

She is a foxy lady Trish!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Aww, lookit teh belli!!!!!

*explodes*

I love it when they get that tubby when they're so little yet so full of food!

• Like Like x 1