1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

FEW THINGS ARE WORSE....

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by gahnja77, Oct 1, 2012.

1. gahnja77

gahnja77 Savannah Super Cat

family members die....jobs are lost....wars are waged....friends fight...but none of these are as bad as savannah cat farts.... -_-

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Idk.. have you smelled a Boston Terrier's farts? Those things are DEADLY!

3. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

My cats never fart, or if they do, I don't smell them. The basset hound on the other hand....WHEW!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Mine never fart and no smelly poop either. I thinks it because of feed raw.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cathouse1

Cathouse1 Site Supporter

Could not agree more. We were run out of the room last night, Whoa!

6. gahnja77

gahnja77 Savannah Super Cat

its not all the time of course lol but when he does decide that its time to bomb the house....its a nuke...

7. SV Dad

SV Dad Site Supporter

The seasoned veterans keep cans of air freshener strategically located in their domiciles!;)

8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Same here, MK. No smell at all. Actually the dog only has gas when I give him canned cat food.