1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Firefox 9.0.1 Workaround

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Issues' started by admin, Jan 19, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I created a workaround behind the scenes, so you should all be able to now use FF 9.0.1 with the forum. Please note - the side bar, which has an arrow which allows you to click on it and collapse the sidebar, will no longer work for now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Paige :) I may go back to using FF in the future...

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Welcome, Pam...I don't use FF anymore on either my Mac or PC...I rarely use my PC, but it crashes there all the time and the constant beta releases and fixes drive me crazy...I use Safari and Chrome.

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I may switch back to FF just to see how it works but I've been pretty happy with Chrome so far.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I love Chrome! Much faster and not all the fixes that FF seems to need constantly. same for Safari.