1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Food comparison

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Diet/Raw Food Diet' started by F1hybrids, May 17, 2012.

1. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

I'll update this chart as thing arise :) I am not adding raw to this its only dry foods and a few canned. Revised.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Michelle! Great info!

3. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

Good Life Recipe is made by the pet food division of Mars, inc. Franklin, Tenn. Label says it is made with real chicken, brown rice , garden greens ( tomatoes, carrots and green peas). Also says it meets the nutritional levels established by AAFCO for all life stages. Protein min 34 percent, fat. Min 13 percent, moisture maximum 12 percent, fiber maximum 4.5 percent. All 3cats love all 3 flavors. I buy it at local grocery (Publix) or Target. Sue

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks for the info, Sue!