1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Four of Seven Savannah Kittens - 6 Weeks Old

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Sep 4, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Here are pics of Tau, Cinny, Ixas and Dracos - now 6 weeks old and in their fuzzy stage...but still oh, so cute ;)

Dracos 090312-dracos_web.jpg 090312-dracos-2_web.jpg 090312-dracos-3_web.jpg

Ixas 090312-ixas_web.jpg 090312-ixas-2_web.jpg 090312-ixas-3_web.jpg 090312-ixas-4_web.jpg

Cinny 090312-zuri-cinny_web.jpg

Tau 090312-tau_web.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Team Ixas!!!:in love: But I love all of them. Cinny already looks quite elegant for such a young babe & she definitely looks like she has won the prize for size.

• Like Like x 3
  3. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Team Ixas here too :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thank you all! But you haven't seen Ixas' brothers, who look like him ;) Cinny is a beautiful girl! And yes, she is pretty big, but Ixas, Poseidon and Zeus are huge...and Dracos is such a doll as is Tau...Dracos is in full fuzzies...he cries to be held, falls asleep in my arms and is just such a little doll

• Like Like x 4
  5. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I'm sure I would fall head over heels over each one if I saw them in person but dang I'm 3000 miles away :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww....I will get the individual pictures and you can see them from afar...

• Like Like x 1
  7. WitchyWoman

DChap, we should just get on a plane and show up at Paige's and beg her to let us frolic amongst the fuzzies. YOLO (you only live once) yanno. And so what if a kitten or two happens to go missing and somehow ends up in our carryons that look suspiciously like carriers....

• Like Like x 3
  8. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Sounds like a plan to me Deborah!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. WitchyWoman

Let's do it! I live in Oregon...we should meet up somewhere in the middle and hatch a plan. Top secret, can't let Paige know.

• Like Like x 2
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hahaha! You guys are so funny!

• Like Like x 1