1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Foxtail in ear?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Health' started by Paul B, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

Just wondering if anyone has had their kitty get a foxtail in their ear? I don't really think there's anything I can do until we can take him to the vet tomorrow. We were playing outside and he started shaking his head and scratching at his left ear. I immediately took him inside to see if I could see anything, but couldn't see well as he wouldn't hold still for long. He's still shaking his head so we are getting him in tomorrow afternoon when my wife has time.

2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I haven't had to deal with this for decades but I'm sure the vet will be able to look inside his ear and find out what's going on - poor Sorte!! :(

• Like Like x 1