1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Freeze dried chicken

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by tkymasters, Jan 20, 2012.

1. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Do you have to dehydrate them?

3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

So the chicken is cooked before being freeze-dried? I'd tried that in other brands and my cats didn't like them as much as the ones that are raw and freeze-dried. The cooking seems to change the texture and they don't approve...

These are ones that my kitties love, the chicken variety especially!
    http://www.powerpawproducts.com/

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Whole Life is very similar to the Power Paw treats... they aren't made by Oma's Pride by the way, just the Power Paws people agent Oma's as well :)

6. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Chicken is already dehydrated.. makes a good treat.. I eat it also from the can.. its pretty good.

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Oh, ok - I will take a look then. Thanks for the info!

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

These look petty good...are they crunchy or soft?

9. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Soft... He seems to be able to eat them without any problems.. a couple of nuggets in my mouth and I'm dying for water.. It will absorb all the moisture out of your mouth.

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I like this site - lots of preparedness info and supplies. I am going to give the chicken a try. Thanks for sharing.