1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Friday!!!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Alisha H, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Alisha H

Alisha H Savannah Super Cat

He'll be here Friday!! I'm so excited! And nervous! Lol! I feel like I have 5000 things I still need to do in order to prep for him! I can't wait!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Sooooooo exciting!!!

3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

YAY, were is he coming from? cant wait to here how it goes!:)

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome Alisha!!! Am looking forward to hearing all about ti and seeing pics!!!

5. Alisha H

He's coming from Seaside Hills in Bakersfield, CA. My hubby is driving down and picking him up for me. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Very cool! Please let us know all about him...

7. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Congrats! I'm anxious to hear details too! My boy doesnt come home for another 2 weeks and it seems like I've been prepping forever. And I'm still worried I'll forget something!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Alisha H

Ive been so busy with work and school and family I am sure I have forgot something! It felt like forever for this time to come and now it's here! So crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

How exciting! Be sure to share pics and all the details of your new boy :)

10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Good Hubby!