1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Giant kitten!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by J.B., Apr 30, 2012.

1. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

So i was sent a video of Titus and he is getting GIGANTIC! So i screen capped some cute pics to have for easy drool access. He is a lil over 6 weeks now and i just had to share! :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Awww....such a cutie! I bet you can't wait....I can feel your excitement :)

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

You're going to need a kitty pantry the size of Fort Knox to stock up enough to feed him. At 12 weeks Maliik was a tank and it was shock & awe when it came to his appetite. My husband kept joking we'd have to rob a bank to afford to continue feeding him.

Titus keeps getting cuter if that's even possible.

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Tttus fits his name - he is a such a cute guy - and a large one at that. Can't wait for him to finally come home to you so we can hear stories and pics.

5. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Titus is a doll baby!

6. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Aww, his sweet eyes are so expressive! I love the last pic too, it shows off his spots so nicely. Very cute big fuzzy baby :)

7. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Thank you guys! And i sure HOPE he doesn't eat like a giant Deborah! I really might have to rob someone lol ;) Paige i can't wait either! I think about him almost nonstop. But when i get him i hope i don't crash this server from posting too many videos or pics! haha

8. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Cute baby!

9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

He is sooo adorable!!!

10. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Thank you!! :)