1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Gimme a Smooch

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Isn't he adorable???

I was in a bit of a panic yesterday because of how itty bitty his ears seem, but then I went through past pics of his siblings and ya know- they didn't start with very big ears, but they ended up nice in the end :) So I am going to hold out and see how these ears develop!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

He is truly adorable, regardless of his ears.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Yes, I think he will grow em, too! And you remember the pics I posted of the kittens who started out with small ears and ended up like Dumbo's children ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

OMG those pix are sooo cute!!!!! Hopefully his ears grow out, it's funny how we want them to grow bigger ears and other breeds want to their kittens to grow into their big ears lol But big dumbo ears are definitely one of the cute charicteristics of our kitties. Look at my avatar, the pix of my guy at 5ish weeks his ears aren't all that big, but by 11 weeks they seemed quite a bit larger in some vids that the breeder sent me. So I do think they will get bigger as he gets older. Btw, strange fact, people's ears and nose never stop growing, maybe the same for kitties? lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

We can only hope, Scott! LOL! Here are pics of his older siblings at about 10 weeks... So while not super-huge F1 level, I think these are nice ears on Peeta. I'd love if Casin's ears turned out this well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. ScottKelly911

Hehhehe love the Satellite dishes on Peeta lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Casin is adorable and his ears will come up! I love his expression...and his eyes look so soulful!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

If he is related to Abu ... He has nothing to worry bout in the ears dept =}

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

I agree with Paige :) The eyes stole me heart!

10. ScottKelly911

Picture 20.png Picture 25.png

As you can see, from the first pic taken of my sv at about 5 weeks, he definitely had smallish ears, but the second pic he's 11 weeks old and you can see his ears seemed to have grown in relation to the rest of him considerably, so I'm sure yours will do the same :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1