1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Glacier Point Perfect Pet Fountain

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Aug 10, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

This is awesome, but I think Keeba would have too much fun with it. He loves to play with running water, it would be everywhere lol

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I really like it...I am going to replace the stainless steel fountains from Pioneer...they are getting too slimy, too quickly...I want to stick with ceramic...

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

You'll have to report how they are to maintain and clean and stuff..that's one of my concerns...that and the cats deciding it is one that needs to be pulled apart...

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I will, for sure...I watched the video and they look very easy to clean...and unlike the fountains made in China, the Glaciers are made in the US and have a 2 year warranty...

I love the design of the Pioneer Raindrop and I have two of them, but I am not happy with the way they are getting so slimy so quickly...the Stainless Steel fountains are very easy to clean, but...I believe they are made in China and I am reading some pretty disturbing things about the stainless steel from there :(

6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I tried the Pioneer Raindrop and it got repeatedly dismantled here. I think with some of the fountains, the water pump makes too much noise and so it makes the cats want to get in there and KILL the pump. Not all my cats do, but enough of them to make that a failure here. I hadn't thought of the stainless steel being corrupted or anything from where it is made...yikes!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sita

Sita Savannah Super Cat

I bought stainless steel fountains for my Savannahs and they had them in pieces faster than we could put them together. If anyone comes up with a Savannah proof one let me know!
    Sue Northern Savannahs/w/Love

8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Thanks for posting that. Now I have to go pee.

• Like Like x 2
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Jacqui, you are so crazy!!!

10. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Better crazy than boring, I always say.

• Like Like x 2