Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Glacier Point Pet Fountains

Kristin

Animal Communicator
that's a good update to the fountain.

But even with the new tabs, i will say that mine would still be yanking on the blue tube coming out of the pump, hence why i had to build a full enclosure. dj

Yes Zeddie yanked the blue tube around and got water everywhere. Seems she has given up now :)

MM3

Site Supporter
My glacier fountain arrived as promised, easy set up. I love that it refills on its own. Left both water fountains running side by side for 4 days. Then removed the old one, saw kitty drinking from the glacier last night. I did say to Barry that I heard about his fountains from this forum.