1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Great price condo!

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by J.B., May 7, 2012.

1. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is definitely a mistake in price...they sell for $140...oh, well, they will have to give it to you for that price. Good find!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

Even with shipping, it's only $50 and free shipping if you have AmazonPrime.

4. HappyS

HappyS Savannah Super Cat

Usually amazon will cancel any pricing errors so I wonder what will happen with this!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I don't know...I guess it will be a wait and see...

6. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

Hoping they will look at shopping history and say "Hey, this woman buys a lot of stuff from us and uses her Amazon Rewards Card. She deserves this even though we screwed up!" :roflmao: Not going to hold my breath, but we shall see.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Pssht- we tried that once with a certain item and the company refused to honor their price glitch. I think we DID get a good discount code though for another order.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

Wow, what a HUGE error! That would be fantastic if they actually honored that price though. Hope this works out for you and what a great find :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Bahaha i know! hopefully i still get it, if not oh well.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

oh wow, i want to order this, can i place the order with it being out of stock?

• Like Like x 1