Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Greetings! My SV

The Rev

Savannah Child
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just recently got my first Savannah. I got my Savannah from a local breeder here in Socal and couldn't be happier. I've had cat's all my life and have always wanted a savannah and finally was able to afford one. He is an all black f4 with some grey but not much. Hopefully more of his Grey will come out but it's highly unlikely. I've been trying to find other people with a Black Sv, but it doesn't seem like black Sv are very common. The Breeder has been very informative and helpful but if anyone has any more tips and tricks to raising a sv, your input is welcomed!

Thanks people! Now on to some pics.

-Rev

10402943_10203760949800867_6191191432756999184_n.jpg

1909753_10203760950880894_2532693627568529093_n.jpg

10472731_10203760951280904_2518152521171368085_n.jpg

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Rev. He is Adorable. There are a few here that have Mels ( Melanistic...Black.) But I am not one. Congratulations on becoming a Savannah slave. Hope he bonds well to you. ;)

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
So adorable!! I have an all black DSH so I have a soft spot for black kitties! I am getting my first SV this weekend so I have no advice haha he is a cutie though! What is his name?

The Rev

Savannah Child
Yea, the breeder told me that sometimes they wont eat, and have runny poop due to being stressed out are scared of there new environment, not this guy!

He was gobblin up his food, had normal kitten poop and wouldn't stop purring. I'm big on computer gaming, so my game room will now be part cat room. Currently working on making a cat walk that goes all the way around the top of my room.

His name is Tig/tiggy.

Thanks,

-Rev

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
He is a fantastic looking little boy... and you may have gotten one big fact wrong.. We don't raise them.. They raise us... That is why we are call servants...

admin

Paige
Staff member
^^^ wow those kittens are amazing! Yea I can't wait to see if my kitten's spots start to show more.
Thanks! Visibility of spots decreases as they age, although I can still the spots...just depends on the kitten :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Welcome. Tig is adorable. We look forward to watching him grow so please keep us updated with pics. Who is his breeder?