1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Guard the boy!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Ashley, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Glenn is active duty Air Force & is gone at least once a month on trips over seas. This has happened 3 times so far since Kovu became part of our family. I've noticed this past time he has become VERY protective of Elijah when Glenn is gone. Normally Kovu prefers to sleep on the floor next to our bed, but last night I went to look for him & found him in our bedroom, curled up with Elijah. When I woke up around 4am I looked in & he was still laying right next to him, sweet as can be. Then today as soon as I went to put Elijah to bed Kovu was right there with him. :) I know I've said this a billion times, but I couldn't have asked for a better cat!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

These photos are really priceless, Ashley!! Kovu is a spectacular ambassador for our breed and our message about Savannahs as domestic cats who are wonderful with children! I'm sure trish would love to use these photos for Save our Savannahs and I would love the high res edition of the photos for the video we are making.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

No problem. Whatever I can do to help. :)