1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Handmade wool cat bed

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Pam Flachs, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Nice, Pam!!! I have a handmade comforter stuffed with wool and Zuri is always trying to eat it ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Lol! No one chews on this...that is reserved for the acrylic throw blankets :)

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

maybe it is just the real wool stuffed in the comforter she likes...

5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I've had cats that loved to chew on cashmere and angora but usually not wool...but not sure if I'd be tempting fate with this one...

6. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Mine would go outside, get wet, then hop in bed and my house would smell like a wet sheep-eew!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Could happen here too...so funny how often I don't know it is raining outside until I reach down to pet one of the cats rubbing against me and my hand comes away wet!

8. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

pun intended...? lol!

9. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

That is so cute! Kovu has two beds, one upstairs by my bed & one downstairs. He doesn't use either. lol He'd rather just lay on the floor, next to my bed. Silly cat.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I like these beds. Sooo cute! They'd be snuggly for babies!

• Like Like x 1