1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Han's Opinion on Ohio's Serval Ban

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I don't think he can believe it... Ridiculous... So his Grandpappy would be rounded up and put to sleep if he lived in Ohio and his owner couldn't afford like a million dollars in insurance and all these other hoops they need to jump through now? I hear ya, Han- I hear ya.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

HAHAHAHA Trish - han is the man!!!! I am going to post this through the forum to FB...I don't know if people know you can actually do that...Just click on the #1 of Trish's post and you can post to your FB page, tweet, ertc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FusionKatz Savannahs

FusionKatz Savannahs Savannah Child

I agree with Han's opinion! The legislators have reportedly said they purposefully made the requirements for a permit so that it is impossible for anyone to actually obtain one. With what I am seeing in the requirements this is very much the case. :(

4. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

Hahaha love it

• Like Like x 1