1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Health issues /warnings

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Issues' started by Jim Graham, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Jim Graham

Jim Graham Savannah Kitten

Paige,
    Do you think it would be a good idea to have a section related to health issues we have encountered? Such as the urinary troubles Hobbes has experienced? Namely the importance of recognizing something out of the ordinary and seeking help as soon as possible? I didn't realize that Hobbes having difficulty peeing was so critical until I posted about it in Yahoo Chat. Had I waited before taking him to the vet, I might have had a dead cat on my hands.
    Just a thought
    Jim

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I like that idea, Jim.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great idea Jim! What do you think the title of the forum should be and...would you moderate it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jim Graham

Jim Graham Savannah Kitten

I will think about the title for a bit. I would be happy to moderate it as I feel it is very important.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I too think it's a great idea. I almost lost my Pergie to that too.

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Seems this would go under 'Question about your Savannah? Need Advice?' but you could also create a separate forum specifically for health issues right under it. Call it Savannah Health and Welfare or something to that effect...

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, that sounds good. Waiting to hear back from JIm.