Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello everyone :)

rypka

Savannah Super Cat
I am not a savannah cat owner just yet..It's been a long time I searched an information about this special animal. I've started a couple months ago again..I finally decided I am going to settle down and not travel a lot for longer time :) only just one last time..hopefully picking up my kitten:) I signed into this chat to get more help from you, I know I will learn more and more everyday..And I will definitely annoy you with my speculative questions and plans. I apologize ahead of time.Thank you all!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
No need to apologize. We were all new savannah owners at one time. Welcome by the way!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Eva, this site is a wealth of information, and a great resource when you have questions. Good luck in your search for a Savannah kitten - I hope we hear back from you very soon that you have found your special baby :)

rypka

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Eva, this site is a wealth of information, and a great resource when you have questions. Good luck in your search for a Savannah kitten - I hope we hear back from you very soon that you have found your special baby :)

Thank you Patti! It probably won't be soon, I plan it for the next year, so I am information savvy "a little" ahead! :) The waiting will be difficult, and I am already anxious and nervous about the whole plane trip with kitten..