Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

HELP! Adding second savannah to household

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Diablo, Jarvis, and Mickey also seem to have misplaced (or perhapse eaten) the part of the memo that refers to "stationary".
Would you mind trying to explain this to Mayhem? He's the one who is always starting sh*t around here.

Sheesh what a tough audience. I used "generally" and "tend to". And from my personal experience, they can be stationary and still cause trouble.

ericaaa

Savannah Super Cat
We've decided to go with the chill, laid back male! His name will be Gatsby & we cannot wait to add him to our family!
4a387769c514c365172d84c617ad38af.jpg
7d9be1846fc12f2732917e62524a6e78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
YAYY!!! So excited that Erica will be adopting my little TOAD!! (now Gatsby =) I'm 100% sure he will be going to a fantastic home and that he and Angus will be buddies before too long <3

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
He is the one who touched me with his eyes. So sad looking...oops Patti said Savannah eyes.

ericaaa

Savannah Super Cat
Seriously, that face stole my heart! His markings are incredible too. I'm hoping he'll be my little cuddle buddy!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations. He is adorable. Now comes the excruciating wait for him to grow up enough to come home. I hate that part. By the way, Angus looks incredibly handsome in your avatar pic.

ericaaa

Savannah Super Cat
The best part about the wait is that it's going to fly by! We get married in March & have our honeymoon in April right before we get to bring Gatsby home! So we have an awesome 3 months ahead of us!