1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

He's so good to us!

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Laura W, May 17, 2012.

1. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

My turn to have fluffy TP! :) At least he didn't shred all 24 rolls. I just want to know how long it took him to break into the sealed package?
    Toilet paper.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL Laura!!! You are now anointed!

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

He gets extra points for artistic merit!

4. Laura W

At least it wasn't strewn all over the house. He kept it pretty neat and tidy for me to clean up. He's gracious that way, but I suspect I interrupted his fun when I came home or there would have been more a mess. The tip off was him meeting me at the door with some in his mouth. lol

5. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with Kovu.. we have yet to find a destroyed roll of toilet paper & its been four months since he came to live with us. When should I start worrying that he may not be a Savannah? lol :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

As someone with a houseful of defective Savannahs like yours, I feel your pain. I have not ever had a roll of TP shredded here. We once found a roll of paper towels with a few claw and bite marks in it and were thrilled! Overall, my Savannahs are very good kitties, but I do feel left out when everyone posts those professions of love TP works of art. I am half tempted to shred and destroy a roll myself and pose an innocent Savannah next to it just so I can post one of those pics! lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Laura W

It wasn't Echo. It was Dolos, the Bengal kitten. I think he had some help from the dog and had just started his fun. Notice there's no small bit about? Just the start of unrolling and rips. There is no way he would have carried 4 rolls from the bathroom, but the dog would have. He's done it before. Probably taking it to the cat so he would leave him alone and attack it instead! lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I guess we should be thankful that our kitties are little angels.. buahaha. JK!

• Like Like x 2
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I feel the same way...left out :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Trust me. It is no badge of honor. Lol

• Like Like x 1