Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hi everyone!

vickielynn87

Savannah Super Cat
I know I had sort of introduced myself in a post but I figured I would create my own thread so I can share pictures and video of my little Callie :)

My name is Vickie and my husband's name is Cody. We live in the beautiful state of Colorado! We have 2 children, my 4 year old son and my 2.5 year old daughter. We currently have no fur babies but will be adding Callie, a f3c into our family in July!! I'm already obsessed with all things Savannah and look forward to sharing pictures and videos with you all. :) Here is little Callie at about 5 days old.

yhygysaq.jpg

evy5umu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vickielynn87

Savannah Super Cat
I know I love the squeaks! Between my husband, myself and the kids, we have watched the video at least 5 times lol! I told my husband last night.. "Get ready, I'm gonna go shopping for all kinds of toys and treats!" He groaned and told me to just wait until the house was finished (we are in the process of building our home.) At least he knows lol!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
The video brought tears to this old man's eyes. The cuteness and squeaks of Callie and the concern of her mama just touched me so deeply. DAMN..... I LOVE Savannahs!!!!!!!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Loved the video - she is adorable! I love her face, can tell that she is going to grow up to be a stunner! What a loving and trusting momma too, wonderful family all around :in love:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome and congrats ! Callie is adorable.

I look forward to pics and tales to tell when she arrives home to you and your family :)

vickielynn87

Savannah Super Cat
Update: We pick Callie up 2 weeks from tomorrow!! Here are some recent pictures of my baby girl!
ysymeruh.jpg
hu9unyte.jpg
yhyjusyv.jpg
nyhuta6y.jpg