Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hungry?

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Since we now have Kovu on a raw only diet (yay!) we don't really have use for his automatic feeder. I'm keeping it around, I can always use it when I foster. Its just been in the corner, near the closet, out of the way.

I came downstairs this morning & found it like this... lol. Someone must have been a little hungry.. or bored.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 25

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
I guess so Patti. I often wake up to strange things.. but this has been the strangest. I was like wait.. what?! Glenn & I always take pictures of whatever weird stuff we've found that Kovu has moved/done/is doing when we wake up to show each other if one of us is still sleeping.