Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I’m Back!

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Hi all!

I am Becki and used to be an avid poster on this site. I have not been on since 2015 due to personal events in my life that necessitated I keep a low profile. I won’t bore you with details, but am glad to be able to come back!

I have 2 F2 Savannah boys, Kovu and Wasabi (Sabi). I unfortunately lost my Nyah girl in 2017, she was the most special kitty ever and I still cry about her. I know she is in heaven with my dogs watching over me. Okay, back to the boys before I lose it again!

Kovu is technically a smoke but looks like a melanistic; I posted about him frequently here. He is a very tall boy and still goofy as ever. Sabi is our little runt boy whose large personality makes up for his small size. He is an absolute ham and a half, your typical Savannah, into anything and everything.

I look forward to catching up with my old friends and meeting new ones, plus seeing all the pictures of your kitties!

Becki

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that Nyah passed, but glad to hear that the boys are doing great. Would love to see some updated pics tri big grin:

MM3

Site Supporter
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that Nyah passed, but glad to hear that the boys are doing great. Would love to see some updated pics tri big grin:
Patti said it perfectly... so so sorry for your loss. Yes more pics please