1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

I love this pic...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, May 8, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

• Like Like x 5
  2. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

That pic is absolutely sooooooooooooo cute! I think I have some pics to send you....what type are you looking for? with kids, other pets? Shyla doesn't like our dog, so can't get one of her with him..lol...but I have a bunch with her and Saki(my siamese) and also with my youngest daughter.

3. HappyS

HappyS Savannah Super Cat

Adorable!!! Exudes joy!

4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Pictures with kids, other pets, senior citizens, out in public, in the show hall- anything that actually shows a Savannah's personality. The point of SoS is to dispel myths about the breed- so instead of simply posting pretty kitty pics, we post pics that send a positive message about the breed. I mean- we KNOW they are gorgeous- we want everyone else to know that they are a versatile, wonderful family-loving breed!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Michelle Anderson

I just sent you a few....with my daughter and hubby..:)

6. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

If you like you may use this one...

Titan.jpeg

A1Savannahs Titan, one of the very early SBTs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Per, awesome pic and Titan looks wonderful!!! He has changed a bit since last year ;)

8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Today is my son's fifth birthday! I have pictures (& video) of Kovu assisting Elijah with opening presents. I will send a few new pics to you tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Michelle Anderson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!! :) Hope he is having a wonderful day!:big grin:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Love the pic ... it's so cute :)