1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

I miss him!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

We are on vacation in Florida visiting Glenn's family & I miss Kovu terribly. :( ::sigh:: I think next time we visit we will for sure have to bring him with us!

My good friend is stopping by the house every evening to feed him his wet food, make sure water fountain is clean & full, clean litter box, and play with him for about half an hour to an hour. She sends me an update every evening after her visit, along with a photo. I didn't ask her to do this, but I'm glad she does.

Poor Elijah has just been moping around the house upset because Grandma's cats aren't as outgoing & friendly as Kovu is. He's like, "I don't understand why Grandma Donna has cats if they don't even want to play with people!"

Just thought I'd post my vent about missing him here, thought you all would understand more than anyone! Everyone else just thinks I'm a "crazy cat lady". :p

• Like Like x 3
  2. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Awww.

I haven't left my lot for any lengthy period of time and I still miss them when I'm gone...

• Like Like x 1
  3. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

I can totally understand. I look forward to coming home from work every day so I can play with the kitties. Awww now I'm getting homesick and I've only been gone for a few hours lol but think how excited Kovu is gonna be to see you!!! Something to look forward to :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I'm sure Kovu misses you too. How long are you gone for?

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ashley i bet Kovu really misses you all...i feel the same way every time i leave my house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

It's definitely hard to be away from the kitties... I always hate that part even if I'm enjoying the trip.

I'm glad your friend is taking such good care of Kovu for you, it makes it much easier to know they are in good hands :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

She's actually taking him to her house now. lol The house alarm battery is going out so its beeping every couple minutes. Theres no where to get a battery tonight so he is just going to stay at her place. She has 2 other male cats, so she said she'll set him up in the guest bedroom or something. :)

We fly back on September 2nd, btw.

• Like Like x 1