1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

I really feel...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TwistMiss, Apr 4, 2012.

1. TwistMiss

TwistMiss Greta T.

Like this is the only place I belong; it's so hard to find people as in love with cats as I am, and I'm going through a rough time now, so being able to talk to all of you and look at all of your beautiful pictures of your cats makes me so happy when nothing else seems to bring me up. Thank you all<3

• Like Like x 9
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Awww....this is a great group we have here....and I'm glad you are here, too :)

Animals DO make life so much better, don't they?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I'm glad you feel like you belong :) I love being on forums... there is a forum for everything you are in love with. I belong to one for each of my pets, this one of course, a Ragdoll one, and a Cavalier one.

Its so true that no one else "gets" you like the way people that share your passion do :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I've never really been a forum goer until recently, and wow what a supportive community. I wish I had discovered how easy it is to find people with the same interests or hobbies, and so much knowledge out there to gain. I am glad to hear you are finding such comforts in the family we have going here :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I actually think the SV community is a bit different from the rest. We realize we have to stick together and support one another or we'll all lose our cats in the long run. I think that makes us special ;)

• Like Like x 5
  6. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Greta, I am glad you're here too. I also hope that what ever is happening in your life right now that is making it rough for you lightens up and improves. Until then, come here and talk about fur babes, laugh and smile.

• Like Like x 2
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Greta, we are so happy you are hear and can smile at our stories and pictures...hope things get better for you, but regardless we are here and we're not going anywhere. I feel like we are a family here and as Trish has said, we all need to stick together because of our love for hybrid cats and the legislative nightmare surrounding them sometimes...

I know when I feel down, my furbies love me no matter what and make me laugh and smile - I'm glad we are here to help you!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I feel the same way. I've only found this website a few days ago, but its SO nice having a place to come & talk about Kovu (or other Savannahs). My friends think I'm a crazy cat lady. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the time I'm talking about my 4 year old or my Savannah. At least my mommy friends get that I talk about my son a lot. I dont have any real life friends that have Savannahs, so they dont really get why I'm so fascinated by him & the breed.

• Like Like x 5