1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

I'm back from hiking.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deborah, Jun 17, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

and I have the blisters to prove it. But I'll spare you pics of those 'cause they're icky. I also fed a few thousand mosquitoes who apparently didn't know they were supposed to be repelled by repellant. Here are a few shots of the stunning scenery we saw in Hope Valley, CA, south of Lake Tahoe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Welcome back, Deborah...blisters (ouch!) and all ;)

Great pics...what gorgeous scenery.

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Breathtaking Deborah, thanks for sharing!!!

4. Treywi

Treywi April

Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully your feet feel better soon.

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Nothing is much better than the Sierra Nevada. I love those mountains. Gorgeous pictures.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Welcome back, Deborah!!! Those pics are stunning! I have never been to Tahoe!

Hope the mosquitos are now satisfied for a while and won't pick on anyone else :roflmao: Hope your feet heal up soon...