Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I'm pretty sure this is a scam :(

mickey

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, Mickey!

Are you interested in getting a Savannah? This is a great resource, with reputable breeders and awesome pet owners here :)

Thank you for sharing the scam...unfortunately it's a common scenario these days.

What is your Bengal's name? Share a pic or two...we would love to see them!

Yes, eventually like to get a Savannah. Looking mostly for a male F5 STB Bengal with a little more contrast than my female. My son and I have been looking into Bengal's and Savannahs for at least 12 years. We have both got sick of the scammers through the years and I decided to try and track some. I know about proxies etc, as does my son as he went to collage originally for computer animation b4 he decided to go to pre-med.
I just wanted whatever email the person who posted here had from his scammer, rosemary marrysnow, whoever, or if it was Mcconnel, because at this point I think that is a real person, who, although maybe foreigner born, may very well be living in the US, posing as an outsider?. Or, an innocent victim.
I did post pic's under "pictures of other breeds, non-savannah" however that was worded. Thank you very much for replies and interest
Oh, I did want to know who's pictures were being bootlegged for these scams as well

mickey

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, Mickey!

Are you interested in getting a Savannah? This is a great resource, with reputable breeders and awesome pet owners here :)

Thank you for sharing the scam...unfortunately it's a common scenario these days.

What is your Bengal's name? Share a pic or two...we would love to see them!

Yeah, have looked at a few, prices are all over the place. What wold one expect to pay for an F-5 or so?