1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Images

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by admin, Jan 5, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

When you upload an image, did you know that you can insert as a thumbnail and people can click on it, which causes a zoom effect? I am limiting the size of images because large images = increase in bandwidth and increase in $$$ for hosting. Hopefully more people will just insert as thumbnails and let the zoom effect do its job. You can even put the phrase - Click for Larger Image below the image to remind viewer.

Here is an example - click on the image below...

zuri-taj-luv.jpg
    Click for larger image

• Like Like x 1
  2. randy_mary_2000

randy_mary_2000 Savannah Super Cat

How do i do a thumbnails and not the full image ??

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

When you go to upload a file and upload your photo, you will have a choice to insert as thumbnail ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nancy&bongo

Nancy&bongo Savannah Super Cat

savannah201401.jpg savannah201402.jpg savannah201403.jpg savannah201404.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Nancy&bongo

cubby 1 hue.jpg Bongo psychadelic.jpg savannah201408.jpg savannah201409.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hi Nancy,

Feel free to post your photos under F1 Savannah Photos...this forum is for tips and tricks...

7. Nancy&bongo

Sorry you'll have to excuse me! I'm not sure how to use this to communicate to who or where? I'm pretty new to this. I know I joined a while ago and got frustrated so I stopped using it until now.

8. Nancy&bongo

I still don't understand how to use this forum and its frustrating! I give up!