1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

In Memory Of Bluto and Kitty

Discussion in 'In Loving Memory...' started by Michelle Forden, May 8, 2012.

1. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

Both super awesome pets.....Kitty(a bengal) had a long lovely life.....I miss her so much! Bluto,(a mastiff) was such and awesome dog....until he attacked my husband, after our youngest daughter was born in 2009... he was only about 16 months old and weighed 150 lbs when that happened, he was immediately put down, by animal control in my home ....so sad. My Siamese, Saki was his absolute best friend! aww.:( Sorry, I know this is a cat/ Savannah site....but it was quite devastating......And we will never know why Bluto did what he did.....He was such a sweetheart until the baby came home....and I think about him daily...as he was probably the coolest/silliest dog I've ever had in my life. And I REALLY WISH that when he attacked....he did not need to be put down right in front of me in my house....:( I love you both and think about u daily......:cat::dog:

RIP~KITTY 5/5/97-9/13/11 RIP~ BLUTO 5/10/08-9/30/09

Photo06081608_2.jpg bluto12.jpg bluto 1.jpg Photo07151243.jpg Photo07251410_1.jpg Photo07271115.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg bluto6mon..jpg

Attached Files:

2. Michelle Anderson

Sorry, didn't realize the photos were so small.....that's all we have left of the poor fellow....:(

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Michelle, I'm so sorry for your losses. Our critters have a way of stealing our hearts, then leaving huge holes in them when they leave us. Animal behavior is very difficult to understand at times, no one will ever know what triggered Bluto's attack. Both Bluto and Kitty knew how much you loved them, and they are at peace now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Michelle, i am so sorry! I feel your pain...animals have a way of just getting into our hearts and souls...i bet Kitty and Bluto are together...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I am very, very sorry, Michelle. Your post and pics tell me how much you love and miss them....RIP to your furkids.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michelle Anderson

Thanks......They are truly missed and I hope they are playing together and having fun together in heaven..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I can tell you truly loved them- what beautiful babies!

• Like Like x 2