1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

In My World....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kristine, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

I have been quiet lately, it is because I have been doing play week with my daughter Emily who does Junior Theater. Play week takes over our lives. Anyhow, here we are on opening night. Closing night was Sat., and they perform two shows a day for four days.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Sounds like a lot of fun - and a lot of work! I'll bet Emily is exhausted!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

What a good mom :) Emily is a lovely young lady and you have every right to be extra proud! Family comes first, always....she will remember these special times you were there!

That's a very nice pic of you both, too :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. waitingforgeorge

waitingforgeorge George's brother

My daughter does theater too! Tech week is pretty crazy for sure, ours is in May this semester. Meggie is dying for George to be a little older so he can go to play practice

• Like Like x 2
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww....what a great Mom you are ;) Emily is a very lucky girl! She is very cute and looks so happy!!! And yes, she will always remember...

• Like Like x 1
  6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Great picture of the two of you! Look on her face say it all :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I said no to Theater this year for that reason. My girls school do it as well. They get to use a local theater and their drama coach is brilliant. It is only a k though 8th school but they do two musicals a year!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

The play was really fantastic! I went on Saturday with Kristine. A very professional production.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Em must be having a blast, but I bet she's ready to get back out with that hairy boy to the cat shows!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Looks like you both had a blast. What wonderful memories you are forming. I must say that Emily is growing into a beautiful woman. She looks just like you with dark hair! Great pic.