Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Intro Thread!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Awesome Harp. Looks like Atlas conquered you with just one look and a tiny paw. I'm happy that you got to see a variety of SVs up close to get a taste of what your life will be like very shortly.

Harp

Savannah Super Cat
Awesome Harp. Looks like Atlas conquered you with just one look and a tiny paw. I'm happy that you got to see a variety of SVs up close to get a taste of what your life will be like very shortly.

haha yea it didnt take much! i got a little taste, and it was well worth the trip out (1.5 hours each way driving.)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Sounds like you had a wonderful experience, but I think you've gotten it a little confused as to who is going to be master of whom! :up:

BTW, a Savannah's coat should feel slightly coarse, if it was velvety in texture that is probably from the domestic outcrosses in its pedigree.

Harp

Savannah Super Cat
Sounds like you had a wonderful experience, but I think you've gotten it a little confused as to who is going to be master of whom! :up:

BTW, a Savannah's coat should feel slightly coarse, if it was velvety in texture that is probably from the domestic outcrosses in its pedigree.

ahhah you are right, it will only be a matter of time before reality checks in and lets me know i am not really the master here :)

ahh i didnt know that, i thought they all had fur/hair like that. I may have gave a bad description, it was very different from most cats i have been around. it felt pretty smooth/soft but looked a bit coarse but extremely short to what i am used to seeing. this was only on the full grown ones, Atlas is a fuzz ball right now lol

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Zeddie's is soft but the tips are kind of course. When I first picked her up I couldn't believe how soft she was, but of course it's changed now