1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

iPad avatar problem

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Issues' started by DocMac, Jan 5, 2012.

1. DocMac

DocMac Guest

I use an iPad exclusively due to poor vision. I can't get any pictures up to browse and select one. Do I have to be a stick man forever? Lol

2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I use a Mac pretty exclusively, but I do not own an iPad - I own a Droid OS-based Tablet. Let me ask someone who owns an ipad t give it a try so I can figure out the problem. Is it just for the avatar? have you tried uploading photos in posts?

3. DocMac

DocMac Guest

I haven't tried to pat any pictures. I'm just "playing around" for now and wanted to establish myself. Thanks for the response. I'll keep playing.

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

What you can do also for an avatar is use the gravatar option. Click on the stickman and it will bring up the avatar editor. You then have a choice: upload an avatar or file from you computer or use gravatar. Click on the "What is a Gravatar" link and it will take you to the Gravatar site, where you can create an avatar...you would then just put the email address associated with your gravatar account in the gravatar editor and you will be good to go.

Right now the forum uses flash uploader for image uploads. I am hesitant to turn it off, but will if necessary.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

There is an app in the Apple iPhone App store called TapaTalk - you can download it and use it for uploading images, etc., on any forum that supports it - we do! Y