1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Is this any way to look out a window?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Mar 28, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Zuri decided it is best to squeeze in between the window and screen...

zuri-window-web.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

bwahaha! Sure, Mom!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL!!! At first I thought she was stuck and rushed to get her out...but then I started seeing her do it all the time...silly girl!

4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Well sure. She simply doesn't want those annoying little squares fuzzying up the view. And it's difficult to put nose prints on the windows with those darn screens in the way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

blah ahhahah too funny!

6. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Love the pic Paige!

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Anne!

8. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

also love to see the leaves coming out on your trees :) Your so lucky! They're saying we could get flurries on Friday ... yuk!

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, we had no winter in the northeast...well, no snow for many of us. last week it was in the high 70's, low 80's for many of us...so the flowers are all blooming here. Today it was 70 and yesterday it was 30...go figure :eek:

10. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Lucky! when we had snow you all had 80 degree weather. I think it's starting to depress me:eek:! Hubby and I are thinking about starting to look in Arizona for when he retires. I want sun all/most of the time I do better. I'm very athletic and like to be outside and here I cant do that much.

• Like Like x 1