1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

It's not fair =(

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by TwistMiss, Apr 29, 2012.

1. TwistMiss

TwistMiss Greta T.

FINALLY FINALLY I fall in absolute love with a Savannah, and she's available and the right color and absolute beautiful... but I don't have the money because of health issues with family =/ I'm so sad right now; I really hope I'll be able to find another perfect Savannah when the time is right ><

2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

You will, Greta! Maybe the time was not right at this point in time...don't be sad :cautious: it will happen!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

So sorry, but I'm sure the perfect kitty will come along when you are ready for it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Aw, I am so sorry! And Patti and Paige are totally correct- the right one will come when the time is right!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Absolutely! I know it's hard waiting, but it will be worth it when you are truly ready :)

I'm a firm believer in what is meant to be....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I'm sorry. I completely know how you feel, I had a Pulmonary Embolism in 07 & my health just keeps declining. :( It seems like the medical bills never go away.
    But the others are right. When its time you WILL find the perfect cat. It took us two years to finally get Kovu.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Suzanne H

Suzanne H Savannah Super Cat

I know exactly how you are feeling. there are two I've had my eye on and we just can't jump on it with either one. I know it just plain sux. However, I have found a new "project" to keep me in the know and in the cat world, so that helps some.
    Maybe Admin can start a new thread for those of us who are "hurrying up to wait" for a savannah baby.

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Suzanne, don't wait for me - you can start a thread...this is a community effort and you are free to do so.

Why not start a new thread here: http://www.savannahcatchat.com/forums/savannah-kittens-savannah-cats-wanted.73/

• Like Like x 1
  9. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I found the most perfect, adorable kitty and then we also had some family problems so i wasn't able to get him... I literally cried afterwards. But not too long after my family member bounced back and then i found Titus :) At the time it felt like my world was over, but now maybe it was fate! I'm sure you will find a kitten even MORE perfect for you when the time is right!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

I'm so sorry!!! But you'll get your perfect one when the time is right! :)