1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Jelly Fish Art Take ll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by admin, Jun 8, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ok, so some better music, larger jellies, LED light show and cool movement...enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

How many jellies can your tank hold, Paige?

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I think three or four at most, Trish.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Much better! I enjoyed that :) They are....mesmerizing. And groovy ;)

Did you figure out a way to keep them out of the filter and Zuri out of the tank?

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Pam!!! I fixed the bubbles so that they are slower and the bubble tube has less suction - they have not gone near it. Zuri has not even looked at them...I think she is too preoccupied with her body changes ;)

All of this reminds me of the going to the Museum of Natural History Laser Light shows and watching Pink Floyd music to cool lasers on the celling with the moon, stars and other spectacular planets...it was definitely for the groovy person :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Sweet! Perfect music and I like the orangey color the best. They ARE much bigger than the others so easier to watch them float and flutter. So cool Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Anytime, DChap!!! I like these guys...I hope they live a long life and keep me entertained and mesmerized ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Me too!

• Like Like x 1
  9. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Oh LOL LOL LOL. THIS is what you remember about Pink Floyd music. I'll tell you what I remember, NOTHING, must have been affected by something I ate, or drank, or inhaled....

• Like Like x 3
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hahaha!!! You had to have been there ;) You would not have forgotten it!! Lights out, sky illuminated, great music and lots of groovy people :roflmao: