1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Join Us on FB

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, Mar 1, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Done. But I don't like FB and will only check in occasionally.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I really don't either, hence the forum...and that is why I have another admin for that group and will probably ask for a couple of others...thanks for joining though...

4. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Please don't get rid of the forum. I don't/won't have a FB accnt. Not interested in it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

No worries Arline...I have worked too long and too hard and am too committed to the forum as is everyone else to ever get rid of it...I promise!!!! I am so happy with the progress of the forum...we have wonderful members, moderators and I cannot imagine no forum ;)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

OH Thank you Paige! I agree, it's wonderful, members, moderators, initiator and format.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kronos

Kronos Guest

The funny thing is that the forum is similar to FB in that you can "like" posts. I am now finding when I go back to my other forums (a ragdoll and a cavalier one) I keep looking for the "like" button to press.

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

...and you can share a page by recommending on FB right at the bottom of each page...or you can share the pictures or a post by clicking on the number next to the "Like" icon to FB and other sites ;)

9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This forum is wonderful and definitely has its place for the Savannah Fancier. Facebook is really just for a look-see, pop by and post. You can't really find information there like you can here.

• Like Like x 2
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Trish - I love it here ;)