1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Juniors & Savannahs

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Trish Allearz, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I don't think I shared this one before? You may not be able to hear the questions, but the judge is asking how old he is, what his kitty's name is, age, breed, etc :)

Here's a funny little story... When we were trying to coach Bubs to answer questions for the Juniors' ring, one question they usually always ask is, "What is the president of TICA's name?" and (mind you)- he was 4 years old- he kept answering, "Vickie Hooker". ROFLMAO. It's Vickie Fisher- we were so worried he'd say it at the show, but thank goodness, it finally clicked! I don't know WHERE Hooker came from!

• Like Like x 2
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! very patience cat, so cute!

3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That's so cute! Bubs does great for 4 years old :)

Vickie Hooker....you do live in Vegas ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Bubs is sooo cute...and he did really well!!! have you ever told Vickie fisher the hooker story :roflmao:

5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

No- hahaha- I wasn't sure if she'd be offended or not!

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Nah, she wouldn't be - she has a very good sense of humor! You should tell her sometime...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

OMG, how precious is that?!!