1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Just finished booking.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deborah, Jan 24, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

our trip to Slovenia this summer. Yahoooo! We're visiting Ljubljana, the Karst (where there are big caves), Julian Alps, and Piran. We hear it's quite a cosmopolitan country with a great mix of Slavic, German, & Italian culture (and food, good food -- my favorite part of every trip:in love:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oooh, good food! Yep, that would be a part of my trip too! Have a lot of fun- eventually, we will get back overseas!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Sounds like a great trip!!! And the food sounds even better...we will look forward to pics when you get back.

4. Kiangagirl

Kiangagirl Savannah Super Cat

I noticed the pics of your cats Deborah. They are very nice---especially the silver one he/she is gorgeous!

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

How exciting! I hope you have a great trip.