1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Just Hangin' Out

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Jun 28, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Zuri decided this was the best way to get some rest...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I think however she can get comfortable is ok in my book! :). Though I have to say ...

It looks like she is yawning in the second picture. Sorry Zuri ... But u kind of look like an obstacle you would find at a miniature golf course with your mouth open so wide ...

• Like Like x 4
  3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Awww...poor girl! She doesn't look too uncomfortable there, though, lol. How much longer now for her? You have got to be so excited :)

4. shelby

shelby Guest

My feeling is that Zuri's mama is going to do that same pose in about three weeks;>) I think the human mama is the one stressing while the queen bee's every move is being monitored;>) LOL

• Like Like x 3
  5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I would imagine, but understandable, this is her first litter.

Paige, how much longer do you think till you are hearing the little mews of newborns? Oh wait is that the three weeks Shelby referenced?

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Rob and Pam, I think about 3 weeks give or take a few days?

7. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Love it. She is very contented!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, how cute!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

^ :lol:

Kitty's slumber, gotta love it! I really like the high catwalks for them. The Yawning pic is priceless lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Scott...they love the catwalk! I always have to look up when I come in to see where they are ;)

• Like Like x 2