1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Just love these guys ...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Eolsurion, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I don't know bout you all, but I say to myself at least 20 times a day "I love these guys". Only once or twice is that statement said as a reminder to myself when the boys get into something ;).

But honestly, with their personalities, intelligence, their exuberance for play ... They make me laugh all the time and bring so much happiness to all my family (except my domestic cats). I'm constantly amazed at the things they do ... Today I found out Abu likes pancakes with syrup on them. As my daughter put it "I honestly think he will eat anything" ... But pancakes?? Really ?? Lol and Zues showed me he can jump from the floor to the top of my 7 ft china cabinet.

Amazing ... Simply amazing !! :):)

• Like Like x 9
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, they are amazing and I say the same thing, Rob! Also...I moved your post to general discussions, since it is definitely not OT ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

And as Abu's breeder, all I can say is awwwwwwww :) Makes my heart melt! But yes, they really really wriggle into your heart!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Haha yeah whenever friends hear the trouble our boys get into it always end in I still love um, how could you not look at this face, lol.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

Julie, my right side eyelid totally agrees with you lol Shelby decided to wake up and try to wake me up to play with him. Apparently he wanted to lift my eyelid to see if I was awake lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Haha I got a bloody lip before from a similar wake up call.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Rob, my kitties love to lick the syrup and butter off the plate whenever I have waffles....:)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I've had a fat lip from a head butt. Sigh...

9. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Lol I think it would be very interesting to hear savannah owners "battle wounds".