1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Keeba destroys the cat toy!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by MK Anderson, Mar 16, 2012.

1. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Got a new cat toy with feathers and Keeba destroyed it before we even finished video taping him and Pergie. Well at least he had fun jumping and running after it, lol.... Pergie got a piece of the action when he could:)

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great video MK!!! Awesome jumping!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Charley

Charley Savannah Super Cat

WOW! He can really jump! That was awesome!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

Any fishing or sports store that provides fly tying stuff has what you need to repair the feathered toys!

5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Per, It comes off on the end and I can put a new one on, Yay.... Thats why I bought it. I just didnt think it would be destroyed so quick, lol!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Thanks, Charley and Paige! Keeba and Pergie both love to play with that toy.

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

What toy is it, MK?

8. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I cant remember the name...But I need to go get a new feather for it, so I will let you know.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

thanks

10. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Kronos growls for that toy too :rolleyes: Da Bird

• Like Like x 1