1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Keljin's first walk

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Breheart, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Keljin on his first walk outdoors this weekend. He is totally comfortable wearing the walking jacket with lots of at home practice, my only trouble was getting him NOT to attack the leash and play with it. Once he was outside though he had enough distraction.

I kinda think he looks like a German Shepherd with those low hind legs :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

He is a beauty, Breanna! And looks great in his walking jacket...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Thanks! He is definitely my handsome boy. The walking jacket is actually made for guinea pigs/rabbits but it has worked great for his kittenhood! He will be getting a new small dog or cat one soon in the near future to replace this, he is on the largest setting of his current jacket.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

He looks so attentive and wonderful out in the light!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Thanks Trish :)

6. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I kinda think he looks like a German Shepherd with those low hind legs :)[/quote]

I was just going to say it looks like he is stacking for a dog show! best of breed!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

He looks quite smitten by the great outdoors!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Thanks Patti!
    and Thanks Kelly. That is exactly what I thought!

9. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I just wish the darn light post wasn't there! Sometimes photo opportunities come up in not the best angles but you shoot what you can get, and when I saw him stretch his neck like that I knew I had to snap now! I really, really love this photo. Keljin looks amazing, Bre you are taking great care of him it is so good to see him getting bigger!

10. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

He's a handsome boy and looks like he is enjoying himself! :)