1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

King of the Mountain

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, May 16, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Everyone!

So this is Obi- he is our FCK kitten I spoke of earlier... As he gets bigger, it is less obvious- but you can clearly see the dip in the spine and when you pick him up, you can feel the ribs are just off... My vet and others have concurred that he will probably go on to live a long, normal life, but figured I'd share more pics of the monster- I mean- angel!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

King Obi is on top of the world....he's a cutie :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ah yes, I see it - thanks for posting Trish! But Obi is so handsome and such a ham!!! he looks like he definitely is King!!!1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

He looks like he is posing to have a statue carved of him, one of those big ones in the middle of a town square no less :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

He probably expects one! ROFL! He is definitely a little character!

6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

He is stately for sure. His pose reminds me of the opening scene from the Lion King.

• Like Like x 1