1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kitten Approval of SVCatChat...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Brigitte Cowell, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Came in this morning to a dozen opened windows all with the same website...savannahcatchat.com . figured this means they approve of the site and now to work out if they were posting also. They also turned on the remote system to blast music in our dining room :)

The culprit is obviously the girls, mostly I would blame the mel girl as she is the one that figures everything out quickly ...she most definitely has the full complement of Kirembo naughtiness!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think I need a naughty Mel here. Rofl. They look so innocent!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is hysterical Brigitte!!! And that photo is adorable!! What a naughty savannah that mel girl is, although I do think they all had a hand in it ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Brigitte Cowell

The mel girl is specially naughty, she makes us laugh so much. She's just MORE than the others...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

There is no way any of those girls could get up to no good. They look like little angels !!! Sweet and innocent :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Brigitte Cowell

Ha! How many Savannahs have you lived with that you still believe that sweet and innocent appearance thing? LOL!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kanadian

Kanadian Savannah Super Cat

Brigitte I didn't realize you were the face behind Kirembo. I think one of your past girls may be Leia's grandma if I've investigated her past correctly!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kristin

Kristin Animal Communicator

Those faces!! I can't get enough of them! Smart girlies :rolleyes:

9. Brigitte Cowell

If you are in Canada, then I'm guessing her grandma is Khandi from Wildstreak? One of the sweetest, prettiest girls we ever had here (I still can't forgive hubby for persuading me to let her go! LOL!)...

10. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

I was going to say, you have another litter? Then I looked at the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk